Immigration Translation & Interpretation Services
We provide a full range of services to companies and individuals requiring assistance with proceedings before the United States Immigrations and Naturalization Service. (INS)
A partial listing of our various activities include:
- Attendance at deportation hearings.
- Attendance at interviews and hearings before the INS and Immigration Courts.
- Attendance at bond and various hearings for immigration detainees.
- Preparation for naturalization examinations.
- Interviews before the INS in connection with determination of marital relationship, change of immigration status and permanent residence petition interview
We assist our clients who seek to become naturalized American citizens by helping them to prepare for the Naturalization examination utilizing our own methods and unique materials.
Notably, documents in the Vietnamese language offered in proceedings before the INS or U.S Immigration court must be accompanied by an English language translation. Such document translations must include a statement that the translator is competent to translate the document, and that the translation is true and accurate to the best of the translator's abilities.
Our Vietnamese Interpreters can also provide certified and notarized translations of documents that may be requested by the INS including but not limited to, birth certificates, marriage certificates, legal contracts, financial documents, medial records, transcripts and diplomas.
Vietnamese Interpreter Services1822 W. Waters Avenue
Tampa FL 33604